|Orders||: 35 : 35 : 35|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||61|
Level 156 is the first level in Pastille Pyramid and the 15th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 35 purple candies, 35 red candies and 35 blue candies in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is quite easy as half of all types of candies are required to be collected.
- However, the liquorice swirls and liquorice locks may be problematic, as the player needs to choose between reduced board size or chocolate infestation by the new chocolate spawner, not to mention that all six colours are present.
- The orders are worth 10,500 points. Hence, an additional 9,500 points is required to earn one star.
- Focus on those three colours, and clear the liquorice swirls to make more space. Make special candies when you can since they help to clear more candies. It is optional to free liquorice locks because there is a trade off between increasing the space to collect orders and allowing the chocolate spread over the whole board.
- Chocolate spawners are introduced in this level.
- This level introduces the last new controllable booster, the Bubblegum Troll.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 105 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy = 10,500 points