|Orders||: 25 : 25|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 157 is the second level in Pastille Pyramid and the 16th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 25 yellow candies and 25 green candies in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- For some players, it can be a little tricky to reach the objective because the shape of the board makes it hard to create special candies.
- Six candy colours also make this a tad more difficult.
- 30 moves are not a lot of moves to collect 50 candies.
- Also it might be hard to fully prevent a chocolate infestation, as the chocolate spawner can produce the first chocolate in a space that is hard to reach.
- The orders are worth 5,000 points. Hence, an additional 5,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Avoid making unnecessary moves. Focus your moves at the bottom, as it can create cascades which can collect more candies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 50 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy = 5,000 points