|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||52|
Level 158 is the third level in Pastille Pyramid and the 42nd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 1 cherry and score at least 10,000 points in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The chances of passing this level is heavily dependent on the initial board.
- There are two chocolate spawners on the right hand side of the board, which will obstruct the flow of the candies and ingredients on the right hand side of the board, and once the right hand side of the board is infested with chocolates and the ingredients are still on the left hand side of the board, it will be almost impossible to bring down the ingredients. Also there's two liquorice locks on the bottom right side of the board, preventing the ingredient from reaching to the destinations.
- Add to the fact that you only have 20 moves to collect the ingredient.
- It is also hard to make special candies, especially because the right hand side of the board is only two columns wide, preventing the creation of vertical striped candies.
- Wrapped candies cannot be created on the right side.
- The ingredient is worth 10,000 points , which is equal to the one star target score.
- The best way to pass this level is to bring the cherry down as soon as possible to the other platform, before the chocolate dominates the right platform. Then, combine striped candies with wrapped candies at the bottom of the left platform to collect the cherry. Don't forget to destroy the chocolates immediately after they are created from the chocolate spawners, because the later they are destroyed, the harder the level will be.
- Another way to pass this level is using a colour bomb + striped candy combination, but it might be hard to form such a combination within a few moves.
- Other way to pass this level is using a colour bomb + colour bomb, but it is difficult to make special candies due to few spaces and five colours.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 1 ingredient × 10,000 points per ingredient = 10,000 points