|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 159 is the fourth level in Pastille Pyramid and the 16th timed level. To pass this level, you must score at least 20,000 points within 120 seconds. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It can be very difficult as the chocolate may block the top part of the board and prevent any of the candies from appearing. If that happens, it is difficult to clear the chocolate, except by using vertically striped candies, otherwise you will eventually run out of possible switches, failing the level.
- However, 2 minutes is more than enough time limit to get 20,000 points.
- The player is required to earn at least 180 points per second.
- Prevent the chocolate from blocking the top, as it significantly decreases the chance of making special candies. Make a lot of special candies and be fast.
- If you reach the target score but the chocolate blocks the entrance, do not make anymore moves and let the time end. It can prevent you losing from no possible switches.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|