|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 159 is the fourth level in Pastille Pyramid and the sixteenth timed level. To pass this level, you must score at least 20,000 points within 120 seconds. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- It can be very difficult as the chocolate may block the top of the board and prevent any more candies from appearing. If that happens, it is difficult to clear the chocolate except by using vertically striped candies, otherwise you will eventually run out of possible switches and fail the level.
- However, 2 minutes is more than enough time to get 20,000 points.
- The player is required to earn at least 180 points per second.  
- Prevent the chocolate from blocking the top, as it significantly decreases the chance of making special candies. Make a lot of special candies and be fast.
- If you reach the target score but the chocolate blocks the entrance, do not make any more moves and let the time end. It can prevent you losing from no possible switches.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- 20,000 points / 120 seconds = 166.67 points per second
- This is the theoretical minimum. In practice, +5 second candies can be collected, decreasing the amount of points need to be earned per second as the amount of time available is increased.