| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
|Difficulty||Undetermined: start a discussion relating to difficulty in the comments section below!|
Level 159 is the fourth level in Pastille Pyramid and the 28th moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 20,000 points in 45 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It can be very difficult as the chocolate may block the top part of the board and prevent any of the candies from appearing. If that happens, it is difficult to clear the chocolate, except by using vertically striped candies, otherwise you will eventually run out of possible switches, failing the level.
- The player is required to earn at least 460 points per move.
- Prevent the chocolate from blocking the top, as it significantly decreases the chance of making special candies. Make a lot of special candies and be fast.
- This was the first timed level with chocolate spawner.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 20,000 points / 45 moves = 444.444 points per move