| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 72|
|Target score||: 75,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 16 was the sixth level in Funky Factory and the 8th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 72 single jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The addition of one more colour can make it harder to clear the jellies.
- The amount of icing in the level is extremely annoying, since there is jelly underneath all of them.
- The jellies are worth 72,000 points. Hence, an additional 3,000 points is required to earn one star.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|13 moves||3 / 1 moves|
- Use special candies to clear the left side if there are no moves there. Focus on the bottom and the top as they are usually more difficult to reach.
- During moon struck, there are just four colours so you should be able to make tons of combinations.
Earning More StarsEdit
- Even though the presence of five colours should make it easy to create special candies, its Reality counterpart has four colours for all the moves available. Hence, it is harder to create special candies compared to its Reality counterpart.
- The jellies are worth 72,000 points. Hence, an additional 78,000 points for two stars and an additional 158,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- Even though the number of moves and the two and three star score requirements are the same as its counterpart in Reality, the extra colour makes them hard to reach.
- The regular icing can be quite hard to clear despite having five colours and there is quite of lot to clear.
- With respect to the two and three star target scores, 30 moves are insufficient to boost the score by a huge amount of points to meet those target scores.
- Moon struck removes candies matching the colour on the left side of the moon scale, lasts for 3 moves and occurs twice. This makes it much easier to create special candies. However, considering that its Reality counterpart has four colours for 30 moves, the moon struck duration is much too low to boost the score as only 13.33% of the Reality counterpart has four colours in the Dreamworld counterpart. Moreover, the moon struck duration may be wasted in attempts to clear the blockers.
- Even after each moon struck ends, it is not much harder to create special candies. However, the blockers may negate this advantage.
- This is one of the levels whose final moon struck lasts longer than the number of moves left.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.