|Ingredients||: 5 : 5|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 160 is the fifth level in Pastille Pyramid and 43rd ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 5 hazelnuts and 5 cherries in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Chocolate spawners can be a worry to contract the board size, also they create chocolate that further contract the board size if the player is unlucky and/or not keen enough to clear them.
- The player also only has 40 moves to bring down 10 ingredients, thus (s)he needs to bring down each ingredient in four moves.
- There are only five colours in this level, making it easier to create special candies to bring down the ingredients and also destroy the chocolate.
- The ingredients are worth 100,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- This board should favour a lot of special candies. Make a lot of them. Chocolate will not affect much in this level, so do not bother clearing chocolate; most of them should be able to be cleared via cascades, as there are only five colours present. Use as few moves as possible to get a high score.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|