|Jelly squares||: 24|
|Target score||: 55,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||75|
Level 161 is the sixth level in Pastille Pyramid and the 72nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 24 double jelly squares and score at least 55,000 points in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is pretty tricky as there are chocolate spawners (on the middle left, middle right, and bottom middle) and liquorice locks together, the board is complicated, and the jellies are isolated inside the liquorice locks.
- The jellies are worth 48,000 points  . Hence, an additional 7,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Clear corners first, then free liquorice locks as quickly as possible. The area around the chocolate spawners are difficult to clear and often infested by chocolate, so focus on those jellies and make matches whenever possible. It is suggested to combine a colour bomb with a striped candy.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- 24 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly = 48,000 points