| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 24|
|Target score||: 55,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 161 was the sixth level in Dizzy Dessert and the 77th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 24 double jelly squares in 18 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The player has only 18 moves to clear all the jellies, but moon struck lasting for three turns may actively support you.
- The fact that the moon scale is very unstable counters the need to clear the liquorice locks as fast as possible. Also, you have to watch out for the chocolate spawners.
- The jellies are worth 48,000 points. Hence, an additional 7,000 points is required to earn one star.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|10 moves||3 moves|
- This level is pretty intimidating. Not only are there chocolate spawners and jelly squares, but there are liquorice locks blocking your progress. These liquorice locks need to be taken care of as soon as possible, although that is no easy feat. Try to make some vertical matches in the column between the two liquorice columns. The faster you clear the liquorice, the quicker you can get to the jelly squares and stop the chocolate from accumulating.
- If you are having trouble clearing the liquorice locks, do not worry. It is not an easy thing to do. Try to clear it up until Odus’ meter is filled up. Use moon struck and you will destroy a lot of the liquorice locks, as well as some of the accumulating chocolate squares. It is not a big deal if it does not destroy all of the liquorice locks. You only need to get rid of enough to reach the jelly squares and take care of them.
- Watch over the moon scale as it is quite sensitive.
- ↑ 24 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 48,000 points