|Orders||: 10 : 3|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||73|
Level 162 is the seventh level in Pastille Pyramid and the 17th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 10 striped candies, 3 wrapped candies and score at least 30,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The board is not open enough to reliably create special candies, especially wrapped candies, even though there are only 5 colours in this level.
- Chocolate spawners make this level much harder as the chocolate makes the board more complicated, not to mention it take up a space that should be used for candies.
- The orders are worth 13,000 points . Hence, an additional 17,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Not much strategy can be given in this level, but treasure chances of making wrapped candies, as they are the hardest special candies to be made in this level.
- It may be a little bit difficult due to the design of the board, but a colour bomb + striped candy combination will be very useful.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 13 special candies × 1000 points per special candy = 13,000 points