| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
| This level has been recently buffed
A recent change was made to this level to make it arguably harder, causing the information to undergo a major change. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Orders||: 10 : 3|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||73|
- For mobile version, see here!
Level 162 is the seventh level in Pastille Pyramid and the 17th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 10 striped candies and 3 wrapped candies in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The board is not open enough to reliably create special candies, especially wrapped candies, even though there are only 5 colours in this level.
- Chocolate spawners make this level much harder as the chocolate makes the board more complicated, not to mention it take up a space that should be used for candies.
- The orders are worth 13,000 points. Hence, an additional 17,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Not much strategy can be given in this level, but treasure chances of making wrapped candies, as they are the hardest special candies to be made in this level.
- It may be a little bit difficult due to the board design, but a colour bomb + striped candy combination will be very useful.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 13 special candies × 1000 points per special candy = 13,000 points