|Ingredients||: 3 : 3|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 164 is the ninth level in Pastille Pyramid and 44th ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 3 hazelnuts and 3 cherries in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The chocolate spawners are a major problem in this level. If any ingredient lands on the same column as the chocolate spawner, it becomes harder as the player needs to move the ingredient to another column, unless you use the free switch booster.
- The ingredients are worth 60,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Avoid having any ingredient go to the "stuck zone" (picture shown in red on notes section), either at the end or the middle of the board. However, even if the ingredient is in the stuck zone, it is still possible to switch it back to a column of an exit. The chances of doing so are not high though.
- A colour bomb + colour bomb combination is used on this level as seen in the CCS television ad.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 6 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 60,000 points