| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
|Difficulty||Undetermined: start a discussion relating to difficulty in the comments section below!|
Level 166 is the eleventh level in Pastille Pyramid and the 29th moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 15,000 points in 30 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The positions of the chocolate spawners can greatly limit the amount of matches.
- Chocolate can generate, spread out easily, and block the top part and stop the flow of candies. If that happens, it would be very hard to make a vertical striped candy to clear it.
- Cascades are very rare in this level due to the number of chocolate spawners in this level, with 16.
- The player is required to earn at least 500 points per move.
- It is important to keep an eye on where the chocolate is growing and clear them.
- Typically, chocolate avoids any special candy created, so you may want to save them for combinations or Sugar Crush at the end. However, be weary of colour bombs. Chocolate spawners may engulf these at any time, so use these right away if they happen to be created.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 15,000 points / 30 seconds = 500 points per move