|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 166 is the eleventh level in Pastille Pyramid and the 17th timed level. To pass this level, you must score at least 15,000 points within 120 seconds. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The positions of the chocolate spawners can greatly limit the amount of matches.
- Chocolate can generate, spread out easily, and block the top part and stop the flow of candies. If that happens, it would be very hard to make a vertical striped candy to clear it.
- However, the player has two minutes to get 15,000 points.
- Cascades are very rare in this level due to the number of chocolate spawners in this level, with 16.
- The player is required to earn at least 140 points per second.
- Be fast. It is important to keep an eye on where the chocolate is growing and clear them. To have an easier time, do not let chocolate grow out of control, especially at the top part.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.