| Change in Difficulty Colours
The colour-coding we use to indicate level difficulty has changed. You can find details on the new colour codes here.
|Jelly squares||: 32 : 33|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||69|
Level 167 is the twelfth level in Pastille Pyramid and the 74th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 32 single and 33 double jelly squares and score at least 80,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- The jellies under the icings are single jellies, while the rest are double jellies.
- The level has 4 chocolate spawners that make it much harder, along with the sheer amount of jelly and blockers.
- The jellies are worth 98,000 points ((32 single jellies x 1,000 points per single jelly) + (33 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly) = 98,000 points) which is more than the one star target score.
- Do not hesitate to clear the icing. They only have two layers.
- Keep the chocolate at bay and do not let the chocolate distract you when going for the jellies!
- Don't forget to focus on the middle of the board because you don't want to only concentrate on the sides - failure to do so will result in many uncleared jellies in the middle.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 98,000 points. Hence, an additional 42,000 points for two stars and an additional 92,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- There are plenty of jellies to sustain huge point cascades especially those not protected by two layer icings.
- The two layer icings are easy with five colours. However, once those around the chocolate spawners are cleared, the chocolate spawners will spawn chocolate which reduces available board space.
- With respect to the three star target score, 35 moves are insufficient to boost the score by a huge amount of points to meet that target score.