|Jelly squares||: 9|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 168 is the thirteenth level in Pastille Pyramid and the 75th jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 9 double jelly squares and score at least 50,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Dealing with the 13 move bombs can be a huge challenge especially at the beginning, where the diagonal of liquorice locks and three layer icing divides the board into two sections.
- Chocolate spawners can be annoying early on.
- Although there are only 9 double jelly squares to be destroyed in 30 moves, all of them are under three-layer icing, so it feels like there are not enough moves to destroy them all.
- The jellies are worth 18,000 points. Hence, an additional 32,000 points is required to earn one star.
- The first thing you should do is clear the three bombs on the lower left side of the diagonal. Then, try to clear the other three on the upper right side. This level is fairly easy to make plenty of combinations and special candies so you can destroy the icing blocking them. The harder bits are the top-left and bottom-right jelly, so be sure to watch out.
- The jelly fish booster you can win on the booster wheel could help you a lot on this level because when you break a fish the 3 fishes created will go directly to the remaining pieces of jelly on the level.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 9 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 18,000 points