|Jelly squares||: 46|
|Ingredients||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 150,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 1688 is the third level in Sugar Shrubs and the 1st (1st jelly-ingredient) mixed level. To pass this level, you must clear 46 double jelly squares and collect 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The player has to do both crushing jelly squares and collect ingredients. This is the first level to have two types of goals in one level, and it may feel hard for some players to complete both objectives, especially with some blockers in the way of the ingredient exit.
- However, four candy colours will make sure that special candies are readily available.
- The jellies and ingredients are worth 112,000 points. Hence, an additional 38,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Focus on clearing the icing and bringing down the ingredients. Jellies will likely clear themselves during the play, mainly because of cascades.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The ingredients and jelly are worth 112,000 points, therefore another 188,000 are needed for 2 stars and another 278,000 are needed for 3 stars.
- This is the first mixed level in the entire game and the first jelly-ingredients mixed level ( ( )). For almost a year and a half, this was the only mixed combination in the game.
- This is also the first mixed hexagon level.
- This is the third level which is the first of a level type which is not an episode opener. In fact, this is the third level of the 114th episode, Sugar Shrubs. The first was seen in Candy Town where level 6 introduces jelly levels. The second was seen in Candy Factory, where timed levels were introduced in level 20.
- This is the first level introducing a new level type since level 126 (gap of 1562 levels).
- This is the only level which introduces a new level type and got buffed.
- Like the first candy order level (level 126), the first mixed level contains blockers.
- This level resembles level 1092 but had jellies on main board and 25 fewer moves because of buffs.
- This is the first mixed level with four colours.
- This is the first level to introduce a new level type which is a hexagon level.
- There is an icon glitch on this level on the web version that causes the icon to load as a moves level. However, when you mouse over it, it still becomes mixed. This occurs for any hexagon level that is a mixed level type.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the unreleased version of this level.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (46 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) + (2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient) = 112,000 points