|Jelly squares||: 55|
|Target score||: 110,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||61|
Level 170 is the fifteenth and last level in Pastille Pyramid and the 76th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 55 double jelly squares and score at least 110,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- The sheer awkward layout of the level is enough to grind someone's gears. The chocolate spawners on the sides make jellies beside them hard to reach and clear.
- 30 moves make it very difficult to clear all jellies.
- If the liquorice locks are cleared at the wrong time, chocolate may take over the bottom part of the board.
- The jellies are worth 110,000 points (55 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly = 110,000 points) which is equal to the one star target score.
- The jellies in the narrow lanes are difficult to clear; what's worse, there are chocolate spawners generating chocolate to cover them. Therefore, multiple striped candies are required. Colour bomb + striped candy combinations are ideal and will help get rid of a lot of the jelly. Make as many combos as possible.