|Jelly squares||: 55|
|Target score||: 110,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||61|
Level 170 is the fifteenth and last level in Pastille Pyramid and the 76th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 55 double jelly squares and score at least 110,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The sheer awkward layout of the level is enough to grind someone's gears. The chocolate spawners on the sides make jellies beside them hard to reach and clear.
- 30 moves makes it very difficult to clear all of the jellies.
- If the liquorice locks are cleared at the wrong time, chocolate may take over the bottom part of the board.
- However, five colours make it slightly easier to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 110,000 points , which is equal to the one star target score.
- The jellies in the narrow lanes are difficult to clear; there are also chocolate spawners generating chocolate to cover them. Therefore, multiple striped candies are required. Colour bomb + striped candy combinations are ideal and will help get rid of a lot of the jelly. Make as many combinations as possible.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 55 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 110,000 points