|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||61|
Level 171 is the first level in Cupcake Circus and the 20th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 10 striped candies in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Due to four-layered icing limiting the space and also making the board look awkward initially, it may be hard to create striped candies.
- Collecting 10 striped candies in 35 moves will require the player to collect a striped candy per 3 moves.
- The order is worth 10,000 points. Hence, an additional 5,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Make striped candies whenever possible. It is generally not difficult to make them. To pass this level even faster, combine a colour bomb with a striped candy because those striped candies do count too. Also, it is recommended to destroy the icing in order to increase the board size, thus increasing the chances of creating striped candies.
- Try not to make wrapped candies because it will ruin a chance of making a striped candy or a combination.
- This is the first level with four-layered icing.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 10 striped candies × 1,000 points per striped candy = 10,000 points