|Jelly squares||: 1|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||63|
Level 172 is the second level in Cupcake Circus and the 77th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 1 double jelly square and score at least 10,000 points in 10 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The single double jelly is near-unreachable without special candies, as it is separated from four-layer icing, and the player only has 10 moves to destroy the one double jelly.
- 5-move bombs can be problematic if the game drags on long enough.
- Bombs are the best source of points and can help you in reaching the score.
- Four colours help in the creation of special candies easily.
- The jelly is worth 2,000 points  . Hence, an additional 8,000 points is required to earn one star.
- The easiest way is to make vertical striped candy aimed at the jelly. Repeat it again to finish the level. If the next move is a striped + wrapped candy combo, make the striped candy or wrapped candy when this combo can clear the candy. Also colour bomb + striped candy combo is recommended.
- This is the first level with only one jelly. The other levels to have held this distinction was pre-buffed level 606, level 713, level 940, level 1016 and level 1143.
- This one move part is tricky, but with luck this level can be completed in one move.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- 1 double jelly x 2,000 points per double jelly = 2,000 points