|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 173 is the third level in Cupcake Circus and the 21st candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 30 striped candies and score at least 80,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Players may at first fail to realize that a colour bomb + striped candy combination collects a lot of striped candies.
- The four-layer icing is somewhat abundant and it may take a lot of moves to remove them.
- The 20-move bombs may pose a problem if you don't get rid of them.
- Five colours ease the creation of special candies.
- The order is worth 30,000 points. Hence, an additional 50,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Aiming for the colour bomb + striped candy combination easily makes around 20 striped candies set off. Afterwards, just make more stripes on your own to finish.
- Before using the combination, make sure there are enough candies that has the same colour as the striped candy on the board. If there are 15 or less, it is recommended to allow more candies to drop in and fill up the colours, or just try making another striped candy in a different colour.
- The candy bombs aren't a big problem. Striped candies can run through icing and defuse them.
- Keep an eye on chipping away at the icings to free more space.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 30 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy = 30,000 points