|Jelly squares||: 21|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 174 is the fourth level in Cupcake Circus and the 78th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 21 single jelly squares and score at least 30,000 points in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The top jellies are only reachable through special candies most of the time, due to them being separated by icing.
- The player only has 20 moves to clear all the jellies.
- The jellies are worth 21,000 points. Hence, an additional 9,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Due to the given candy bombs, there is no difficulty to reach the one star target score.
- Break the icing and open up the lower half. It is not recommended to bust through the top icing directly because they take so many hits to destroy. Try to clear the jelly using vertically striped candies, as this is the most efficient way to pass the level. Colour bombs are also a good way to clear the jellies. Wrapped candy + striped candy combination at the middle handles them very well too.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.