|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 175 is the fifth level in Cupcake Circus and the 45th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 2 hazelnuts, 2 cherries and score at least 40,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Due to liquorice swirls dropping down and four-layer icing underneath, it may be hard to create special candies to bring the ingredients down.
- The pattern of the four-layered icing is also awkward, which makes them tricky for the players to destroy.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points , which is equal to the one star target score.
- Break the blockers. Special candies help speed up the process.
- Aside from that, vertical striped candies act as a shortcut to instantly bring down ingredients to the exits (once all icing has been destroyed on the path of striped candies), just like most other ingredient drop levels.
- Yellow line(s) show where the candies, ingredients, and liquorice swirls spawn.
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points