|Jelly squares||: 18|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 178 is the eighth level in Cupcake Circus and the 79th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 18 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level may look easy, but it can easily catch players off guard.
- First of all, destroying the icing under any of the candy bombs will bring the candy bomb to one of the single squares on the right side of the board which are very hard to reach. There are only nine moves to destroy all the bombs without falling for this trick.
- Even after destroying the bombs, the jelly in the bottom corners can be nearly impossible to eliminate.
- What you need to do here is get rid of the candy bombs first and foremost. You will get a whopping 15,000 points just for clearing all the candy bombs. However, make sure no bombs can fall down to the right side when an icing block is removed, because if it does, you will lose. In that case, unless you could make a striped candy + colour bomb or wrapped candy + striped candy, there are no other ways to dispose the bombs.
- This is one of the few levels in this episode that does not have any four-layered icing.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.