|| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
Level 178 was the eighth level in Cotton Carnival and the 84th jelly level in Dreamworld.
To pass this level, you must clear 18 double jelly squares in 17 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The two corner jellies are the player's biggest problem.
- Watch out for the bombs. If the player destroys the icing without destroying the bombs, the bombs will fall down into the isolated spaces on the right, making them very hard to destroy.
- The jellies are worth 36,000 points. Hence, an additional 24,000 points is required to earn one star.
| Moon Scale
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
| Moon Struck
||Moon Struck moves
- Clear out the bombs first, but make sure you do not accidentally drop them into the teleporters.
- This is one of the few levels whose number of moves is a prime number.
- This is one of the few levels in this episode that does not have any four-layered icing.
- ↑ 18 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 36,000 points
Web version (episode's placeholder background)