| Change in Difficulty Colours
The colour-coding we use to indicate level difficulty has changed. You can find details on the new colour codes here.
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 179 is the ninth level in Cupcake Circus and the 23rd candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 colour bombs and score at least 10,000 points in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- Liquorice swirls add to the difficulty of making colour bombs.
- It takes a lot of moves to remove the 4-layer icing, and when the player manages to destroy the icing, chocolate spawners will start producing chocolates, which may be a problem if the chocolate is ignored.
- The rows of icing and swirls limits the playing field at the beginning.
- 2 colour bombs, that's not a problem at all. You can do this in two ways. One, you can get rid of the 4-layer icing and have more room to make a colour bomb, however one of the dreaded chocolate spawners will start spewing chocolate somewhere. Another way is to leave the 4-layer icing, but you'll have less room to make your colour bombs.
- It's still possible that you can make your colour bombs and complete it without breaking one of the 4-layer icing.
|Element Spawn Notes|