|Jelly squares||: 20|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||52|
Level 18 is the eighth level in Candy Factory and the 9th jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 20 double jelly squares in 16 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is possible to fail this level as there are 16 moves for you to clear 20 double jelly squares. Despite this, there are only four types of candies, making it easy to make special candies, helping you to advance this level.
- Double jellies require two hits to clear them, not one.
- The holes in the middle of the board can prove troublesome.
- The jellies are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- There are only four colours, making it easy to trigger multiple cascades. Make as many special candies from the top and to the bottom. A colour bomb + striped candy combination is recommended.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of four colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 40,000 points. Hence, an additional 25,000 points for two stars and an additional 45,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The jellies are positioned in such a way that make it hard to sustain huge point cascades. With four colours though, cascades should easily occur.
- 16 moves are limited in earning a huge amount of points due to sugar crush and the limiting of the number of special candies created via regular matches. However, this point is less critical due to the ease of creating huge cascades with only four candy colours and an open board.
- Work around the centre and bottom portions of the board to cause cascades at the top of the board.
- This is the first level with double jelly.
- This is the second level which has a reduction of two colours during a nerf. Normally, nerfing of levels involving colour reductions will only remove one colour and not two.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 20 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 40,000 points