| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 18 is the eighth level in Candy Factory and the 1st timed level. To pass this level, you must score at least 15,000 points within 50 seconds. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Unless your phone or your computer operates very slowly or lags, you should not be encountering any problems in completing this level.
- Due to this level being the first of its type, the way the level works may confuse players.
- With only 5 colours it is easy to make special candies.
- The player is required to earn at least 300 points per second.
- There is very little difficulty in this level. You do not need any special skills. Just do not waste your time given for that. A very easy way to earn three stars is to make a lot of special candies.
- You should make more special candies to score more.
- Using colour bombs will boost your score.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies, cascades and extra time candies.
- The player is required to earn at least 500 points per second for two stars, and at least 900 points per second for three stars.
- The board is open. Hence, special candies are easy to create and huge cascades are possible. Since cascades easily occur, extra time candies easily spawn.
- This level used to be a jelly level before it got redesigned. This makes it one of the few levels to have a change in type from a redesign.
- This is the second level which has a reduction of two colours during a nerf. Normally, nerfing of levels involving colour reductions will only remove one colour and not two.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 15,000 points / 50 seconds = 300 points per second
- ↑ This is the theoretical minimum. In practice, extra time candies can be collected, decreasing the amount of points need to be earned per second as the amount of time available is increased.
- ↑ 25,000 points / 50 seconds = 500 points per second
- ↑ 45,000 points / 50 seconds = 900 points per second