|Beta||Beta version||March 2012|
|Official||March 2012||25 October 2017||A complete redesign|
|Official||25 October 2017||2 May 2018 (HTML5)||Change to Timed level - Similar to Level 20|
|Official||2 May 2018 (HTML5)||Current Version||Change back to Jelly level - Different Board|
|Jelly squares||: 68|
|Target score||: 125,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
|Number of spaces||68|
First Version (Beta)Edit
- The past version of level 18 had 6 colours. It was only available in the BETA version.
- It also had 68 double jelly squares and had 50 moves.
- The old difficulty was somewhat easy.
|Jelly squares||: 20|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
|Number of spaces||52|
First Version (Offical)Edit
- This was a Jelly level.
- The old difficulty was easy.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
|Number of spaces||63|
Second Version (Official)Edit
- It was a timed level instead of jelly level.
- There was a time limit of 50 seconds instead of 25 moves.
- There was different board.
- The old difficulty was very easy.