|Ingredients||: 2 : 1|
|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||73|
Level 180 is the tenth level in Cupcake Circus and the 46th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 2 hazelnuts and 1 cherry and score at least 45,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- A row of four-layer icing and two rows of locked candy bombs block the lower part of the board can make the level not easy at all.
- 3 peninsulas on the top of the board make it hard to create and make use of special candies.
- It's hard to bring down all ingredients because the bottom peninsulas are surrounded by candy bombs and block with liquorice locks.
- You have 35 moves to bring down all ingredients.
- The candy bomb timers are at 35, so it is nearly impossible to use the extra moves boosters—unless you're lucky enough to clear all the bombs or you use a bomb cooler at the same time, any remaining bomb will explode right when you'd be using your first "extra" move. However, a normal game will not end prematurely, and clearing some of them helps you increase your score.
- The ingredients are worth 30,000 points (3 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 30,000 points). Hence, an additional 15,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Destroy the icing to reach the bombs. It may take a lot of moves to destroy them. Once a section of caged bombs are unlocked, try making striped or wrapped candies, or even a wrapped + striped combo, to unlock more. Colour bombs also help significantly, and may be mixed with a striped candy to destroy a lot of blockers. After a majority of blockers are removed, bring the ingredients down as soon as possible.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- This used to be the first level in the former Hell's Cluster.
- This is the first level to have 35-move candy bombs.