|Jelly squares||: 2|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||40|
Level 183 is the thirteenth level in Cupcake Circus and the 80th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 2 double jelly squares and score at least 50,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The placement of jelly is very high and inconvenient, and add to the fact that the jelly squares are separated from the other parts of the board, making the only practical way of destroying them is by using colour bombs.
- The jellies are worth 4,000 points.  Hence, an additional 46,000 points is required to earn one star.
- The best and quick shortcut way to clear the jellies is the colour bomb + striped candy combination. As horizontal striped candies are near impossible to create high up in the first row, colour bombs are mandatory.
- Another strategy is to use the colour bomb + wrapped combination. Firstly, more points can be reached. Secondly, because there are only 4 colours, so the chances of a layer of jelly being cleared are high.
- There is a glitch of the score requirement for iOS and android devices as the one-star target score is 100,000 points (the actual one star target score is 50,000 points and the two star target score is 100,000 points). For example, if you scored 111,240 points in iOS, you only earned one star even though you should have actually earned two stars.
- This used to be the fourth level of the original difficulty Cluster.
- This is one of the few levels in this episode in which four layer icing is not present. In fact, this is also the first level in this episode in which blockers are not present.
- This is one of the few levels whose number of moves is greater than the number of spaces on the board.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- 2 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly = 4,000 points