|Jelly squares||: 2|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||40|
|Difficulty|| - Very Hard|
- This level required 100,000 points to pass, making it very difficult even if both jellies could be cleared.
- Due to the score requirement, it used to be the fourth level in Hell's Cluster.
- The reason that caused this is that jelly fish used to give a lot of points, with at least 1,000 points each.
- Since there are only 2 jellies, with 50 moves available, the way to score high is by getting a good Sugar Crush.
- However, jelly fish are then nerfed and gives roughly 30% of points compared to the original.
- This change adds difficulty drastically, and becomes nearly impossible to pass without finishing it within 10 moves, or using at least 2 colour bombs (not colour bomb + striped candy).
- The jelly fish points nerf did not happen in iOS and Android versions, allowing players to earn the required score normally if the level is completed within 30 moves.
- On September, 2013, the level was given a target score change. The one star score has since decreased to 50,000 points, along with 2-star being 100,000, and 3-star 120,000.
- The old difficulty was very hard on web and hard on mobile.