|Jelly squares||: 13|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 184 is the fourteenth level in Cupcake Circus and the 81st jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 13 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level is hard, and extremely hard to some, due to the presence of chocolate spawners with jellies inside them.
- There are also jellies under the three-layer icing.
- Clearing the jelly in this level is not easy at all, with the chocolate spawners separating the board. It increases the difficulty of making special candies and make moves inside the surrounding chocolate spawners, as the board becomes more complex and smaller.
- There are several ways you can complete this level with no struggle:
- Whichever method you choose, you will be clearing the jellies that surround the chocolate spawners. However, of course, you will have to knock out all of the icing because there are also jellies under the icing.
- The other way is to detonate wrapped candies just next to two chocolate spawners. In this way, the wrapped candy can go into the enclosed area and clear some jellies.
- It used to be the fifth and final level in Hell's cluster.
- This is one of the few levels in this episode that does not have any four-layered icing.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the first version of this level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.