|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 185 is the fifteenth and last level in Cupcake Circus and the 48th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It may be hard to clear the icing, as there are many of them, and the ingredients are surrounded by tons of four-layered icing.
- The ingredients are located on the sides of the board, making them more difficult to bring down.
- Finally, chocolate spawners may produce chocolate that can overwhelm the player if the latter is not disposed quickly.
- Four colours helps the creation of special candies once all the icing is destroyed.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points. Hence, an additional 30,000 points is required to earn one star.
- The best way to pass this level is to do a striped candy + colour bomb combination, as this significantly clear icing by a lot of layers. Try to work in the middle as this can create a controlled amount of cascades and interfere the least your plans.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.