|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 186 is the first level in Caramel Cove and 24th candy order level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 10 striped candies in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It can be hard to destroy the three-layer icing, as they reduce the area to create striped candies.
- 10 striped candies are a lot to be created in 35 moves. The player is provided 5 striped candies but they are covered by marmalade and two of them are isolated under the icing. That means you need to make 5 more if you use the striped candies in marmalade.
- Six colours slightly complicates the creation of striped candies.
- The order is worth 10,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Use the fewest moves to clear icing and focus on making striped candies. Remember that your goal is to collect striped candies, so it is not necessary to break all the icing. It is better to destroy the marmalade and make as many striped candies as you can to pass this level.
- Try to make color bomb+ striped candy if you can. If you do, it is almost an instant win.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 10 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy = 10,000 points
- Marmalade is prematurely introduced in Level 70 following a nerf, however, it is officially introduced in this level.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.