| Change in Difficulty Colours
The colour-coding we use to indicate level difficulty has changed. You can find details on the new colour codes here.
|Ingredients||: 2 : 3|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||77|
Level 187 is the second level in Caramel Cove and the 49th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 2 hazelnuts and 3 cherries and score at least 50,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- The chocolate spawners at the sides generate chocolate, which may interfere with a lot of moves.
- There is a lot of icing that blocks the path of ingredients, although the player is provided with wrapped candies, which should destroy the two-layer icing in one hit.
- Five colors can make it easier to destroy the blockers.
- The ingredients are worth 50,000 points (5 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 50,000 points) which is equal to the one star target score.
- Activate the wrapped candies quickly. They are usually detonated through special candies. If a striped candy is nearby, mix them together since wrapped + striped combo is very effective in this level. Also once most of the icing is destroyed, vertical striped candies should do their job in bringing down the ingredients.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|