|Jelly squares||: 5 : 32|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||73|
Level 188 is the third level in Caramel Cove and the 82nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 37 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The jellies at the top may be hard to clear, and the player only has 25 moves to clear 37 jelly squares.
- Chocolate may interfere with your moves if not disposed quickly.
- Thankfully, the player is given striped and wrapped candies on the bottom of the board, which should be able to clean up to four columns of jellies on the peninsulas. But, if you clear the marmalade first before the icing, you are down to three striped and wrapped candies on the marmalade because the chocolate engulfs one.
- The jellies are worth 69,000 points. Hence, an additional 1,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Create a vertical striped candy to release the wrapped and striped candy below. Mix them together to open up the board. Then, clear the rest of the jellies, preferably using vertical striped candies on the peninsula columns.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ (5 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (32 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 69,000 points