| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
|Difficulty||Undetermined: start a discussion relating to difficulty in the comments section below!|
Level 189 is the fourth level in Caramel Cove and the 32nd moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 20,000 points in 30 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The board is divided into three narrow regions. Therefore, it might be hard to quickly spot matches.
- The chocolate at the bottom may spread out of control, if not cleared fast enough.
- The player is required to earn at least 680 points per move.
- Clear the chocolate at the bottom as quickly as possible.
- Then, make a lot of special candies to boost the score. A wrapped + striped combination, or a colour bomb give a lot of points.
- Remember to work from the bottom part of the board to increase the chances of cascading and potentially create special candies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 20,000 points / 30 moves = 666.666 points per move