Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||77|
Level 190 is the fifth level in Caramel Cove and the 25th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 3 wrapped candy + striped candy combinations in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The 3 striped candy + wrapped candy combinations are already provided to you, but at best you can only make use of two of the combinations as after you collect the second combinations the last combination will be activated individually, forcing you to make the striped candy + wrapped candy by yourself, which can be difficult to be positioned together, and 6 colours compounds the problem.
- The liquorice swirls can also be annoying, but not too annoying.
- The order is worth 15,000 points. Hence, an additional 5,000 points is required to earn one star.
- If you are careful about not accidentally hitting the marmalade, that is an easy 2 out of 3 already. Making one of these combinations by hand is manageable (though not very easy), but two is significantly harder due to the possibility of a wrapped or striped candy being activated in a cascade reaction.
- Therefore, before revealing anything below, make one wrapped + striped combination by hand first. After the mix, it should reveal 2 or 3 special candies next to each other. Mix the next 2 combinations at the bottom to finish the order.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 3 combinations × 5,000 points per combination = 15,000 points