|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||77|
Level 190 is the fifth level in Caramel Cove and the 25th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 3 wrapped candy + striped candy combinations and score at least 20,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- The 3 striped candy + wrapped candy combos are already provided to you, but at best you can only make use of two of the combos, as after you collect the second combo, the last combo will be activated individually, forcing you to make the striped candy + wrapped candy by yourself, which can be difficult to be positioned together, and 6 colours compounds the problem.
- The liquorice swirls can also be annoying, but not too annoying.
- The order is worth 15,000 points (3 combinations x 5,000 points per combination = 15,000 points). Hence, an additional 5,000 points is required to earn one star.
- If you are careful about not accidentally hitting the marmalade, that's an easy 2 out of 3 already. Making one of these combos by hand is manageable (though not very easy), but two is significantly harder due to the possibility of a wrapped or striped candy being activated in a cascade reaction.
- Therefore, before revealing anything below, make one wrapped + striped combo by hand first. After the mix, it should reveal 2 or 3 special candies next to each other. Mix the next 2 combos at the bottom to finish the order.