| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
| This level has been recently nerfed
A recent change was made to this level to make it easier, causing the information to undergo a major change. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Jelly squares||: 77|
|Target score||: 170,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||77|
|Difficulty||Undetermined: start a discussion relating to difficulty in the comments section below!|
Level 191 is the sixth level in Caramel Cove and the 83rd jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 77 double jelly squares and score at least 170,000 points in 55 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You have to deal with 3 locked candy bombs at the bottom. Most of the time, you lose because of them, as there are 25 moves to dispose them, and they are isolated by icing.
- Even if you clear the bombs, you still have many blockers and jellies to clear.
- There are also six colours, which makes it even more difficult to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 154,000 points. Hence, an additional 16,000 points is required to earn one star.
- At the beginning, you have three special candies on the same row: one striped candy in the center and 2 wrapped candies at the sides, all of them stuck in marmalade.
- Try to remove the marmalade, ensuring the striped candy does not fall then activate it. This will cause the wrapped candies to fall close to the bombs, which will ease a lot of clean up afterwards.
- Then, focus on destroying the icing, so more candies can fall down and thus, enabling more possibilities for cascades and/or special candies.
- Remember to work from the bottom to further increase the chance of cascades.
- ↑ 77 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 154,000 points