|Target score||: 6,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 192 is the seventh level in Caramel Cove and the 26th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 6 striped candies and score at least 6,000 points in 8 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Since no candies spawn, chances are that the player fails this level due to shuffling and no more switches.
- The player is provided with all six striped candies needed to complete the order, but they are covered with marmalade.
- It may be hard to free the striped candies from the marmalade in only 8 moves.
- The order is worth 6,000 points , which is equal to the one star target score.
- Break the marmalade at the top first and release the striped candies. Make sure to plan a way to activate all striped candies.
- If possible, make one or two striped candies by yourself, since not all striped candies can be free from marmalade all the time.
- This is the second level that does not spawn candies. Level 129 was the first.
- This level has the second least number of moves in Reality and third least in the entire game, beaten only by level 1 which has six moves and Dreamworld level 463 and level 976 which have five moves.
- In this level and level 129 may appear a glitch. You collected the orders, but you have no possible switches, that makes you lose a life.
- ↑ 6 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy = 6,000 points