|Jelly squares||: 69|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||69|
Level 193 is the eighth level in Caramel Cove and the 84th jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 69 single jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The awkward layout of the board can make the corners more difficult to reach, but they are still single jellies. The player only has 25 moves to clear all the jellies, though.
- In addition to that, the player is provided with 8 striped candies to help reach difficult spots.
- The jellies are worth 69,000 points. Hence, an additional 1,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Set off the striped candies as soon as possible and clear the corners when given the chance.
- There are only 25 moves, so try creating special candy combinations to effectively clear the jellies.
- This level has the same layout as level 14.
- This level is also the same of the past version of level 14, except that this has striped candies in marmalade.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 69 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly = 69,000 points