|Jelly squares||: 19|
|Target score||: 35,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 194 is the ninth level in Caramel Cove and the 84th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 19 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The four-layered icing takes a lot of hits to destroy.
- It may also be hard to destroy jellies in the corners of the jelly area.
- The player is provided with three striped candies in order to reach these hard-to-reach jellies, but they are difficult to be freed until the icing is destroyed.
- Destroy the icing, particularly the upper ones to allow candies to slide from the top. Then, clear the jellies at the middle. For optimum result, free the vertical striped candies in the marmalade, then activate them.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.