|Jelly squares||: 19|
|Target score||: 35,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||76|
Level 194 is the ninth level in Caramel Cove and the 85th jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 19 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The four-layered icing takes a lot of hits to destroy.
- It may also be hard to destroy jellies in the corners of the jelly area.
- The player is provided with three striped candies in order to reach these hard-to-reach jellies, but they are difficult to be freed until the icing is destroyed.
- The jellies are worth 38,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Destroy the icing, particularly the upper ones to allow candies to slide from the top. Then, clear the jellies at the middle. For optimum result, free the vertical striped candies in the marmalade, then activate them.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 19 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 38,000 points