|Ingredients||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 196 is the eleventh level in Caramel Cove and the 50th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The difficult part is that the liquorice swirls seem to spawn very often and makes it hard for striped candies to work due to their resistance.
- The player also only has 20 moves to bring down all the ingredients.
- Difficulty in this level can be vary from very easy to somewhat hard, depending on the initial board and luck.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- The liquorice swirls can overpower the board within the first few moves and nearly halt mobility. Therefore, try to clear liquorice swirls and create special candies to take them out. While clearing the liquorice swirls, focus on bringing the ingredients down to the bottom.
- The liquorice swirls will spawn with an almost 100% rate if you do not destroy any liquorice swirls during your move. As long as you clear some liquorice each move, none will spawn. However, you also have to think of getting the ingredients down. Use small moves so that not too much liquorice is spawned.
- It is also best not to make a giant cascade before clearing the liquorice swirls, as the liquorice swirls can easily take up most of the board space.
- Work from the bottom to free the liquorice locks and remove the marmalade from the wrapped candies.
- Yellow line(s) show where the candies, ingredients, and liquorice swirls spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points