|Jelly squares||: 36|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 197 is the twelfth level in Caramel Cove and the 85th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 36 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The player has to face tons of icing at the bottom of the board.
- Thankfully, the player is provided with 12 wrapped candies on the bottom of the board which should be able to break down most of the icing into empty sachets.
- The board is divided into 2 parts, making it even harder.
- Focus on getting vertical striped candies to break the marmalade guarding the wrapped candies on the first few moves. Then, just combine the two wrapped candies. This should open up new candies to the bottom part and possibly trigger a chain reaction to the other side (if you combine them near the centre).
- Clearing the three-layer icing are your top priority, as less icing means more candies on the bottom side. While clearing the icing and jellies, do not forget to look up for colour bombs, and if possible, combine it with striped candies!
- While clearing the bottom jellies, do not forget to be mindful of the matches available. If possible, try to avoid making a match that would give no moves at the bottom, or else it will be very difficult to free them up again.
- This design re-appears in level 115 of Candy Crush Soda.
- This level was considered as one of the hardest levels in the game before it was nerfed.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.