| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
|Difficulty||Undetermined: start a discussion relating to difficulty in the comments section below!|
Level 198 is the thirteenth level in Caramel Cove and the 24th moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 15,000 points in 35 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The holes in the board limit the matches available and make it harder to spot combinations, wasting tons of time. As a result, the one minute will be quickly used up in searching for the possible moves.
- The player is required to earn at least 440 points per move.
- Once you start freeing the marmalade-coated candies, you will start racking up the points, but you will struggle until you grow accustomed to the layout.
- As always, get the extra time candies, and extend it as long as you can; you will need all the help you can get.
- Colour bombs will provide a great advantage, and multiple colour bombs are almost mandatory when aiming for three stars, which is quite difficult.
- And as always, work from the bottom part.
- Try not to waste time finding for the best move.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 15,000 points / 35 moves = 428.571 points per move