|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 20 is the tenth and last level in Candy Factory and 1st timed level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must score at least 15,000 points within 60 seconds. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Unless your phone or your computer operates very slowly or lags, you should not be encountering any problems in completing this level.
- Due to this level being the first of its type, the way the level works may confuse players.
- With only 5 colours it is easy to make special candies.
- The player is required to earn at least 260 points per second.
- There is very little difficulty in this level. You do not need any special skills. Just do not waste your time given for that. A very easy way to earn three stars is to make a lot of special candies.
- You should make more special candies to score more.
- Using colour bombs will boost your score.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies, cascades and extra time candies.
- The player is required to earn at least 420 points per second for two stars, and at least 760 points per second for three stars.
- The board is open. Hence, special candies are easy to create and huge cascades are possible. Since cascades easily occur, extra time candies easily spawn.
- This is the first timed level and the only level in the game that introduces something new.
- Skilled players may score more than a million points in this level.
- This is one of the easiest timed levels.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 15,000 points / 60 seconds = 250 points per second
- ↑ This is the theoretical minimum. In practice, extra time candies can be collected, decreasing the amount of points need to be earned per second as the amount of time available is increased.
- ↑ 25,000 points / 60 seconds = 416.67 points per second
- ↑ 45,000 points / 60 seconds = 750 points per second