| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 20 is the tenth and last level in Candy Factory and the 6th moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 15,000 points in 20 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Unless your phone or your computer operates very slowly or lags, you should not be encountering any problems in completing this level.
- With only 5 colours it is easy to make special candies.
- The player is required to earn at least 750 points per move.
- There is very little difficulty in this level. You do not need any special skills. Just do not waste your time given for that. A very easy way to earn three stars is to make a lot of special candies.
- You should make more special candies to score more.
- Using colour bombs will boost your score.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies, cascades and extra time candies.
- The player is required to earn at least 420 points per second for two stars, and at least 760 points per second for three stars.
- The board is open. Hence, special candies are easy to create and huge cascades are possible. Since cascades easily occur, extra time candies easily spawn.
- This level has the exact same board as Level 18, except for the extra time candy.
- After the redesign, the number of moves is equal to the level number. This is also seen in level 50.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 15,000 points / 60 seconds = 250 points per second
- ↑ This is the theoretical minimum. In practice, extra time candies can be collected, decreasing the amount of points need to be earned per second as the amount of time available is increased.
- ↑ 25,000 points / 60 seconds = 416.67 points per second
- ↑ 45,000 points / 60 seconds = 750 points per second