| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
| This level has been recently nerfed
A recent change was made to this level to make it easier, causing the information to undergo a major change. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
Level 201 is the first level in Sweet Surprise and the 88th jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 23 single, 48 double jelly squares and score at least 135,000 points in 55 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The player has lots of jellies to clear, and there are 2 islands and 1 big peninsula. This level is hard due to the sheer amount of jelly.
- The jellies on the islands are especially very hard to reach, as they are only 2 by 2 wide, meaning it's impossible to use regular matches to destroy the jellies. Moreover, no new candies will drop down to the islands unless the player has destroyed the icing over the teleporters.
- The colour bombs can be hard to reach due to the four layered icing.
- The player is provided with three colour bombs, though it probably won't clear all jellies on the islands, unless they are combined with another special candy.
- Six colours may be difficult to create special candies.
- Because of the board having six colours, 50 moves may be too little to clear every single jelly in this level.
- The jellies are worth 119,000 points. Hence, an additional 16,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Detonating the wrapped candy + striped candy combination is useful for clearing the middle area of the board, and if you managed to make it on the bottom of the board, it is useful for the islands too. The best way to get the single jellies in the hard-to-reach areas is to make a colour bomb + striped candy combination to have an easier time clearing them. Use your moves wisely as all spaces include jelly.
- This is the first level to have colour bombs in marmalade.
- ↑ (23 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (48 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 119,000 points