|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 202 is the second level in Sweet Surprise and the 28th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 25 colour bombs in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Although this level starts with 19 colour bombs on the screen, you are required to get 25 colour bombs, therefore you need to make six more colour bombs within 50 moves, and with six colours, that is not always easy.
- However, through careful blasting of the colour bombs with different colours and a little luck, you can make those extra 6 in no time. The colour bombs might be accidentally activated, though, reducing its effect.
- Never mix any two colour bombs together unless you have made all the colour bombs needed to collect for this level. Even then, if there are extra moves available, it would be recommended to still release them individually so as to get the extra bonus points for each colour bomb.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of six colours will cause many moves to be spent to create special candies required. However, this point is less critical due to the relatively low three star target score.
- The order gives 25,000 points (25 colour bombs × 1,000 points per colour bomb = 25,000 points). Hence, an additional 75,000 points for two stars and an additional 145,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The candies do not fill the entire board at the start of the game. This can result in the creation of special candies if the player is lucky. All these can result in a point boost.
- The regular icing are not a threat at all.
- Since the order requires the creation of colour bombs, it is very easy to get the three-star score. Furthermore, colour bombs will give a high amount of points per usage. The score is further increased if a colour bomb + wrapped candy combination is created.
- The board is open with 81 spaces. Hence it eases the creation of special candies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.