|Jelly squares||: 4 : 25|
|Target score||: 55,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 203 is the third level in Sweet Surprise and the 88th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 4 single and 25 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The top, bottom, right, and left alcoves can be hard to reach if the candies do not fall in your favour.
- The awkward shape of the board makes creating special candies difficult.
- Also, the player is only given 25 moves to clear all jellies, which is not a lot when considering the shape of the board.
- The player is given striped candies as a reward for reaching those difficult places.
- Try to set off the marmalade covered vertical striped candy at the bottom first, to get more candies into the empty jelly spots on the board. The spots underneath the marmalade coated candies on the far left and right of the board are the hardest to reach, so clear these as soon as the opportunity arises.
- Make striped candies and wrapped candies whenever you can, and you will find this is not such a difficult level. Just use traditional Candy Crush strategy, and you will be through it in no time.
- This is one of the few levels in this episode that does not have any colour bombs inside marmalade.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.