|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 205 is the fifth level in Sweet Surprise and the 52nd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The player may run out of moves before all the ingredients and candies start to come on the board, especially when the locked candy are guarded by liquorice swirls.
- There are 10-move candy bombs, and a new one spawns every other move.
- The player is given a colour bomb in order to destroy the liquorice locks, though.
- Six colours makes it hard to create special candies.
- To start, free the colour bomb from the marmalade and switch it with a colour that is on both rows of the liquorice locks (this way, you will open a passageway through both rows where ingredients and candies can fall through). Then start trying to bring the ingredients down by making special candies; vertical striped candies are the best in doing the job. All the while, be sure to destroy bombs.
- This is the first ingredients level that does not have at least one ingredient on the board at the start of the level.
- There is a glitch on mobile which causes an extra ingredient to appear.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Magenta line(s) show where the candies, ingredients and candy bombs spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|