|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||61|
Level 206 is the sixth level in Sweet Surprise, and the 29th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 5 colour bombs and score at least 25,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- The player is provided 3 colour bombs under marmalade, but they are on peninsulas and further isolated by liquorice swirls and 4-layer icing.
- There are a limited number of places on the complex board to make the other 2 colour bombs required to complete the order, but having only 5 colours helps.
- It's also helpful that you get a generous 50 moves.
- The orders are worth 5,000 points (5 special candies x 1,000 points per special candy = 5,000 points). Hence, an additional 20,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Try to clear the icing first.
- You are provided 3 colour bombs, so try to reach them quickly by breaking the many blockers in the way.
- Look out for any potential colour bombs and try to position some candies to make them. Otherwise use the current colour bombs provided to filter out certain colours.
- Then all you need to do is make 2 colour bombs, which should not be a hard task, considering only 5 colours are present on the board, and the possibility of colour-filtering from previous colour bomb(s).
- You could make a colour bomb + striped candy combination, but this isn't needed as much as some other levels, and this is very hard to do. It also cripples your score, which may be lethal if you are playing this level as a mystery quest.
- Instead, simply use the colour bombs in other methods, and you will not need to worry about getting three stars.