|Jelly squares||: 2 : 6|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 207 is the seventh level in Sweet Surprise and the 90th jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 2 single and 6 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All the jellies are isolated and can only be reached using special candies. It can be hard to clear them, especially because they are in two layers. In fact, there are all six colours, making it harder to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 14,000 points. Hence, an additional 6,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Utilise the colour bomb carefully. Try to mix it with a striped candy to clear a lot of jellies. Afterwards, make some more horizontal striped candies to clean up the rest.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ (2 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (6 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 14,000 points