|Orders||: 4 : 10|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 208 is the eighth level in Sweet Surprise and the 30th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 4 colour bombs and 10 striped candies in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It will be difficult to create colour bombs, as the player must face six colours and isolated tiles.
- The player is provided with a colour bomb on the middle top of the board, unfortunately it is isolated on the peninsula.
- You need to make one striped candy each 4 moves or just mix a colour bomb with a striped candy.
- The orders are worth 14,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Simply just make colour bombs. It might be hard, but as long as players remember the methods of creating them, they should be fine. Hopefully with one colour bomb released, it will be easier to make the subsequent ones.
- To collect 10 striped candies, simply mix one of the colour bombs with a striped candy. Bingo!
- Only mix one of the colour bombs with striped candy. The other ones should be mixed with wrapped/random colour, as if two colour bombs are mixed or one mixed with striped will not eliminate a colour temporarily, and making colour bombs will be harder without the colour elimination.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 14 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy = 14,000 points